Hello dear sweet friends :)
This is very exciting day for me. I'm here today with my first ever inspiration for the amazing and long desired 49 and Market team, so this is quite a happy and excited moment for me. I prepared for you a layout with the new "Bold & Beautiful" 49 and Market paper collection and Laser Cut Shapes.
I love Laser Cut Shapes! They are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to work with. I accidentally broke my right arm a week ago and with these easy to use laser cut shapes I was still able to do some magic.
For the background I used paper N 02 from new "Vintage Remnants" collection and on top of it paper "Writings on the Wall" from "Bold & Beautiful" collection. I cut the bottom part of the flower square to fit the bottom edge of my photo inside. I embellished photo with cut-outs from different papers from "Bold & Beautiful" 8x8 collection pack and various "Bold & Beautiful" Laser Cut Shapes. I also used few 49 and Market and Dusty Attic chippboards that I left raw or added just a bit of Finnabair waxes on top. I also used various 49 and Market flowers to compliment the composition. For finishing my layout I added few mixed media touches with some art stones, mica flakes and glitters and few color splashes.
49 and Market Products I used:
- "Vintage Remnants" paper collection - paper N 02
- "Bold & Beautiful" paper collection - paper "Writings on the Wall"
- "Bold & Beautiful" 8x8 collection pack
- "Bold & Beautiful" Laser Cut Shapes
- 6x6 Archival Board - Treasure
- Flowers "Garden Seeds - Watermelon"
- Flowers "Blossom Blends - Watermelon"
- Flowers "Botanical Blends - Snow
- Flowers "Garden Seeds - Sandcastle"
- Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 01
- Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 02
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I inspired you to make something Bold and Beautiful today! ;) See you soon!