sreda, 10. april 2019

"Blossoming Bicycle" for Graphic 45

Hello my dear friends,

This month we have a special challenge for you at Graphic 45 blog, which is really close to my heart and I'm so happy and excited to be able to be a part of it and share my inspiration for it with you. It's a Mix&Match challenge and I love mixing and matching Graphic 45 paper collections. I find it to be so rewarding and so easy to do. All the Graphic 45 collections are gorgeous, each in its own way, but they all have some elements and characteristics that are unique to Graphic 45 brand and go so well together. So the mixing thing is quite easy.

I had this gorgeous Vintage Bicycle in my stash that I got form 14 craft bar store and I felt it was perfect for this task. Especially with Spring beeing here, all the gorgeous blossoms, birds, butterflies, sunshine... So I grabbed few different Graphic 45 collections with blossoms and made this lovely home decor piece. Hope you'll like it!















Supply list for the Blossoming Bicycle:
  • Flutter 12x12 collection,
  • Flutter stickers,
  • "Once Upon a Springtime" DCE
  • "A Ladies Diary" DCE
  • "Botanical Tea" DCE
  • "Secret Garden" DCE
I've also prepared a video tutorial for you so you can create with me. You can find it on mine or Graphic 45 Youtube channel. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3