petek, 3. maj 2019

"Found at the Sea" altered Fish

Hello dear Dusty Attic friends,

I'm on Dusty Attic blog today with you again to bring you some fresh inspiration. This time, a bit summerish one. :) I decided to alter a mdf wooden fish from Woodouts that I had in my stash for quite some time now. I made a small wall decoration. I took a piece of a drift wood and attached some rope arround each side of it and than attached the other side of the rope on a wooden fish. I then decorated the fish using several Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. You can find the list of used Dusty Attic chipboards at the end of this post. I colored the embellished decorative piece with Finnabair Texture fantasy pastes and used some waxes on top.  








I hope you liked my project and it brought you some fresh inspiration for the use of all your gorgeous summer Dusty Attic chipboards. I used these ones:


Thank you for stopping by and joining me on my "Journey at the Sea". Enjoy your day and see you soon again!

Hugs, Aleksandra


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3