sreda, 6. november 2019

"A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes" altered box

Hello dear Dusty Attic fans,

I'm so happy to be here with you on the blog today again. I fell in love with this month's gorgeous Moodboard and its soft and bright colors. 


I decided to go with a magical sea and mermaid theme and I altered this lovely keepsake box. I hope you'll like it.




I first covered my box with white gesso and colored it with two different shades of yellow. Then I covered Dusty Attic chipboard piece Mystic Frame with white gesso and applied some soft pink and soft yellow embossing powder on top.I added some 49 and Market flowers and resin Mermaid tail and some beautiful 49 and Market layered embellishments. I also used some Foliage chipboards to add to the top of the box. I colored them with green Finnabair Art Alchemy paint and some Lindy's green Squirts on top. 






I embellished also the sides of the box, using some Doodads chipboard pieces that I also colored with green Finnabair Art Alchemy paint and some Lindy's green Squirts on top. I also added some 49 and Market Layered embellishments to the sides.



At the end I slightly dry-brushed everything on top with a bit of a white gesso to blend everything together and added few splashes with diluted white acrylic paint.

Here are the beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard pieces I used for my project:









Thank you for joining me today here on the blog. I hope you liked my inspiration.
See you back soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3