sreda, 1. avgust 2018

Altered flute and Lindy's gang August challenge

Hello dear friends and especially Lindy's fans

Today is first day of the month and that means new fresh challenge over at Lindy's gang blog. This month the Moodboard is realy gorgeous and will amaze all those who love soft pastel colors. 

I was inspired by gorgeous colors as well as beautiful Butterflies. For some time now I had this idea in my head to alter a flute and it seemed this would be a perfect opportunity for it! I hope you'll like my interpretation of August Lindy's Moodboard. Besides gorgeous Lindy's gang colors, I also used beautiful butterflies from Prima marketing "Lavender" collection and some gorgeous art ingredients from Finnabair.









This month's colors of Sprays (or Magicals) and Embossing powders are:

- Chateau Rose / Chateau Rose
- Mad Hatter Mint / Wipping Willow
- Blue Hawaiian Blue / Madonna Robe Blue
- Pop Rock Purple / Pop Rock Purple
- Pink Ladies Pink / Oom Pah Pah Pink

with color of the month beeing this month "Mad Hatter Mint":


You can find more details about entering this month's challenge contest over on Lindy's gang blog and you will also find some fabulous inspiration projects from my fellow teammates, so be sure to stop by.

Enjoy you day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra




1 komentar:

  1. Oh Aleksandra I had to stop by here....for all the goodness on your art work...What an amazing texture and delightful coloring...I could imagine the angels in heaven becoming jealous of this wonderful magical music flute!!...Have a beautiful day. xoxo Heike

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3