petek, 3. avgust 2018

Altered Love Cabin in the Woods

Hi dear crafty friends,

I have one more project to share with you today to maybe inspire you. I made a little Love Cabin in the Woods, dressed in gorgeous colorful Autumn colors. Can you imagine snuggling up by the fire inside this cabin when nights are allready getting chilly and enjoying time with your loved ones? Such moments bring the best memories to cherish always. So be sure to make time in your life for the people you love! It is the only thing that truly matters.

I used the amazing Prima marketing Amber Moon paper collection. I realy realy love this collection for its warm colors and gorgeous little images that are just calling to create a little paper story with them. I altered beautiful Scrapiniec Royal Hut house.











I hope you liked it and I hope to see you back soon! It makes me happy to see you stopping by my blog and sharing some love!

Have an amazing day dears!
Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3