petek, 3. avgust 2018

Altered Havana Coffee Grinder

Hello dears,

I was thinking what associates me with Havana and one of the things that popped up in my mind almost instantly was Coffee. Me... I love to drink Coffee. Please don't leave me without my cup of hot Coffee in the morning. I might not take it so well. :) So I had this old Coffee Grinder sitting on my desk for about a year now, waiting for its time to come. And I decided now was the time. I altered it with gorgeous "Havana" paper collection from Prima.









Hope you liked my inspiration. I'll take some break now, I was realy realy busy these days. But I will be back soon!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love for me! I realy appreciate it!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3